Once you’ve signed up with Best Food Trucks (BFT), we’ll do all the work to setup online ordering for you. Here’s typically how it works:
- First, we’ll give you a unique website URL like bestfoodtrucks.com/(yourname) to make it easy for you to bookmark so you always know where to go when ordering.
- As we book trucks, they will show up on your customized page. If it’s a regular stop, you can see the upcoming week along with the full schedule of trucks coming up. If it’s a one-time event, you’ll just see the available trucks.
- If there’s more than one truck, we’ll show you a couple of the most popular items each truck has first, then the full menu so it’s easier for you to choose which truck you’d like to eat from.
- When it’s the day of the food truck, we’ll email you the moment the truck goes live. Then, you can view the photos, choose what you want to order, and checkout. Typically we’ll ask for your email (so we can send you a receipt), mobile phone number (so we can send you order updates via text message), and a name (so the truck knows who you are on top of your order number).
- You’ll see the estimated time before you order so you have an idea as to how long it will take to be ready.
- We’ll take payment so you won’t have to pay at the truck. No more having to fumble for your card or wait for a credit card machine. If you want, we’ll keep your card on file so you can order quickly in the future. Once you get your account setup, it literally takes 30 seconds for orders in the future, so it’s incredibly easy!
- That’s it! Sit back, relax, and we’ll text you when your food is ready. If for some reason the order takes longer than 15 minutes, we’ll give you regular text message updates so you don’t have to wonder how long your order will be ready.
- When you’re done, we’ll send a followup text asking if you want to rate your meal from 1 (worst) to 5 (best). This is totally optional, but it helps us learn what trucks you want more of, and which ones you don’t want back. Your happiness is incredibly important to us, so we want to make sure we’re sending the right trucks with the right food.
To sign up for Best Food Trucks (BFT), click the button below.
Yes, I want Food Trucks for my office!